2012年1月8日星期日

Can You Believe The Cambridge Satchel Bags Can Take The Fotune To You

China's top golfer Feng Shanshan admitted this week for his father' Cambridge Satchel backpack gains and losses, perhaps next year for a professional caddy in order to end title drought Chinese players, and ultimately win the Hyundai Motor China Women's Open. Feng Shanshan in the post-match press conference while talking about next year on the LPGA Tour in the target.

Sunday, Feng Shanshan shot 70, the final gap to two, lost to South Korea's Jin Huiyun, in the current Hyundai China Women's Open runner-up. Obviously, the impact of Feng Shanshan had the opportunity to champion, such as the 17th hole, Jinhui Yun under the bunker, and she left eight feet birdie putt, there may appear two changes. But Jin Huiyun all successful par putt, and Feng Shanshan missed 8-foot birdie putt.

"I always have a chance to feel the competition is not to the last hole, I have hope." Feng Shanshan said, "This week I missed the opportunity more than a dozen birds, which is a good chance that I win. "

Feng Shanshan admitted this week for his father on the bag did not help too busy. "My father's job is basically the backpack, rubbing the ball, handed clubs, and professional caddy will give me the number of reported code, I only use the wind direction can be a good test." Feng Shanshan said, "Xiamen East and I usually play space is not the same, every time I have considered to be very long number, so every shot I am very driven. I will come back next year to win, I think next time maybe I will find a professional caddy for his backpack . "

However, Feng Shanshan still do not regret my father for his caddy. Since turning professional because, my father never had the ball back for his bag. "Dad always said once the ball back for my bag, he could not in the United States and Japan for my backpack and this time he finally had the chance to experience this is the time for family reunion." Feng Shanshan said.

Hyundai Feng Shanshan Chinese Women's Open is the last game of this year, she said today would be a good sleep, then to relax. Her first stop next year should start from the Women's Australian Open. So she did not have much time to rest.

Feng Shanshan 2012 goal is to win on the LPGA Tour, the first title. "State Farm Classic I have been playing well, I have to play that game into the top 10. There is also a game, I also won the runner-up, and several years are good, but unfortunately the game is not held next year a. I think these games are my opportunities. "Feng Shanshan said," To be honest, I was a big goal for next year in the majors entering the top ten of these years, the performance in the majors, I are not good enough, the best is the thirties. next year, I have four chance, I will take advantage of. " Thank You For The Cambridge Satchels.

没有评论:

发表评论