2012年5月28日星期一

Cambridge Satchel Bag Is A Schoolbag In Childhood

One day, early in the morning on my way to work, I occasionally saw a seventeen-year-old little girl dragging a small cambridge satchel bag into the school. I did not see her face, but could imagine that she must be proud of the little schoolbag, which reminded me of the school life.

The bag is designed for students, which can hold a lot of things, such as textbooks, stationery, snacks and water! And students just carry it on their shoulder, it is easy for them. I can not help but to admire the creativity of business men. When looking at so fashionable bag, I recalled my childhood in my schoollife when i was little. I remembered I had a military green cloth bag, which is very rough, but strong. At that time I was short, so my mom shorten the bag rope, and tilted back on my shoulders. After eating all meals prepared by the mother I took things up in the morning and said to mother: "I go to school now, bye". And running to school with small partners. At that time, this schoolbag is so light. When I jump, it jumps. All things in this bag had a collision, and then they gave out cheerful sound, as if for my accompaniment. At the time I was so happy.

 As I grew older, the school bag is also more and more heavy. My green cambridge satchel bag could not be used more after several struggles, the edge is frayed, the mouth is opened, and finally it came to an end, denounce. I disregard it at any corner. My mother bought me another shoulder bag, it is big. I like the Mickey Mouse pattern. I did not have to worry about the wide strap which could keep on both sides of the force balance, and my brother no longer need to worry about my body would develop into uneven bars. The bag was pocketed into a lot of compartments, I could put things in different categories. Both sides of the bag could carried a bottle, it is convenient! I am happy to go out every day with the new bag. Mickey Mouse particularly added some spark of vitality for me. Five or six miles of the trip to school as if a few steps away, I go so easily, despite the weight of the shoulders is not light. The year I was 12 years old, who started reading.

 Now the bag has a new name which is called cambridge satchel us bag. Though my small one in my childhood was not made in the UK,it was made by my mother own. It is still a retro cambridge satchel bag in my mind.

没有评论:

发表评论