2012年5月30日星期三

Can Your Cambridge Satchel Bag Remind You of Your School Life

One day, earlier from the morning on my method to work, I occasionally saw a seventeen-year-old tiny lady dragging only a tiny cambridge satchel 15 to the school. I do not see her face, but could envision that she should be proud inside the tiny schoolbag, which reminded me inside the college life.

The bag is developed for students, which could preserve an awesome offer of things, which include textbooks, stationery, snacks and water! And college students just hold it on their shoulder, it is fast for them. I can not help but to admire the ingenuity of celebration men. When looking at so trendy bag, I recalled my childhood in my schoollife when i experienced been little. I remembered I experienced a army eco-friendly cloth bag, that is really rough, but strong. At that time i experienced been short, so my mom shorten the bag rope, and tilted back again on my shoulders. shortly after consuming all food ready from the mom I took components up from the morning and stated to mother: "I go to college now, bye". And operating to college with tiny partners. At that time, this schoolbag is so light. When I jump, it jumps. All components on this bag experienced a collision, after which they gave out cheerful sound, as though for my accompaniment. in the time i experienced been so happy.

 As I grew older, the college bag may be also additional and additional heavy. My eco-friendly cambridge satchel bag could not be used additional shortly after many struggles, the borders is frayed, the mouth is opened, and last but not lowest it arrived to an end, denounce. I disregard it at any corner. My mom purchased me one more shoulder bag, it is big. I such as the Mickey mouse button pattern. I do not should be worried concerning the broad strap which could preserve on equally sides inside the force balance, and my sibling no extended should be worried about my method would produce into uneven bars. The bag was pocketed into an awesome offer of compartments, I could suit components in completely different categories. equally sides inside the bag could carried a bottle, it is convenient! I am content to go out each and daily using the brand new bag. Mickey mouse button especially additional some spark of vitality for me. 5 or 6 miles inside the trip to college as though a few actions away, I go so easily, in spite of the surplus excess fat inside the shoulders is not light. The yr i experienced been twelve many years old, who began reading.

Now the bag carries a brand brand new brand that is named cambridgesatchel bag. although my tiny just one in my childhood was not developed from the UK,it was developed by my mom own. It is nevertheless a retro cambridge satchel bag in my mind.

没有评论:

发表评论