2012年5月13日星期日

A Ture Story Behind The UK Cambridge Satchel Bag

Each person has a story, whether you are in high position and don't need to worry about life, or these who are still busy living a flat light day in the production line, whether you are a predecessor, or one who has the dream, in the depths of each of the footprints along the way, every one has a story, which the plot is ups and downs, the content is stocky rich, and a more vivid emotions here. We are the main line and the main characters of stories because we can feel about the share of the real. All people who own cambridge satchel music bag can get such memory of a past moment, which is grateful to the people around, and can give us a more positive attitude towards work and life.

 Since childhood, I have envyed the fashionable sisters, who hand or carry or collapse large or small colored bags which make them. Then my heart secretly vowed, when I grow up, I would also like them to buy all bag I like back.

My first bag is a school bag that is made of two handkerchiefs by my mother. Starting to hit me in elementary school, my bag has become a matter of my lingering worry Na Liangpian thin cloth handkerchief, was extremely strong mother like magic, At that time, the kids have been in leatherette schoolbags, Whenever I see people who oil the black shiny "skin" bag, my heart to move as one, and my heart had illusions about countless times on his back happy and content after it, so extremely hated it homely books package to her mother as soon as possible to buy a new schoolbag, came home from school every day, my bag never stay in my shoulders, but I took the bag with the way the baptism in the sand and dust home, afraid of her mother home ten paces when I usually put it to the spanking, and then if nothing had happened through the door.

The second package is a little purse from the boyfriend. College, the first boys to send my package that I am not particularly fond of the style, but look at the piece of mind of the people who buy on, can only accept it, the idea is not ugly, however, and that part of peter romance Later, in a move, it would only package actually strange, invisible, to find to find Leng Shimo find, will not mind, people go, keep so things count what?

The third bag is sent by my husband. After marriage, the husband is very nice to me, as long as I fancy, as long as his condition allows, apart from anything else to buy, he often said, are willing to do anything as long as the wife is pleased, in fact, I not have to do for me what, as long as the family together and live in harmony, the world no matter how good things will overshadow, although the total for the different views quarrel, however, because there is love, a person and live in harmony, and happy!

Fourth, the UK cambridge satchel is the perfect package. In fact, I deeply understand that the perfect cambridgesatchel us bag is important to me, we both have a contradictory and dependent relationship. Actually, I am so much looking forward to a Mighty package, as that, I look forward to over my young unrealized dream. This dream action, how many people to participate in and fade out, the only constant, I will always waiting, never betray.

没有评论:

发表评论