2012年5月17日星期四

Is Cambridge Leather Satchel From UK Your Dream Bag

A long time ago, it is the first time I saw the cambridge satchel on a foreign website that I fell in love with it. It is my favorite shoulder bag style, but at that time I had no enough money, so unfortunately I just put away my love. Several days ago, can you imagine how excited I was when I ordered it early and quietly waiting for its arrival.

When I opened the package, and picked up this new bag from the dust bag, I think I found my dream bag. I was completely conquered by it. Such bag is made of cow leather, which makes pepole feels soft, but not the kind of smooth touch. It is leather-lined and is full of texture, I believe that only this very soft leather can show the eternal knot effect. The design is beautiful and it is a square style.

Shoulder style or handbag style is provided. You even can ask for embossing your name on the surface of it. Bright colors are the nowadays popular elements in such bag. Other brands may not think it is a good idea to add such bright colors to their bags. But cambridge satchel company has this try and it gets a success. Fluro yellow, yellow, pink, fluro pink and red colors are the most popular colors for students and more. They are easy to get a dress in the summer season.

The cambridge satchel is a hand-made bag from UK, and what I bought is a 11 inch one. At first I worried about that the bag is a little small, but after I put my purse and key into it, it is enough and what's more, I even can put a book. The weight of the bag is very light. I work with it for one day, but it will not feel that it becomes cumbersome, and its large capacity can hold my little things. For the advantagement, I think the biggest advantage is that we can carry it no matter what season it is. In winter, you are a coat carrying it, and with a jump color scarf in the cold weather outside, people will want to protect you. Even if you are on a sportswear, it is nice to wear it. Holding the magazine in left hand, and a drink in right hand, you simply a star!

Now that the weather is getting warm, I began to imagine my latest with a black cardigan, jeans, punt shoes, and then coupled with my fluro yellow cambridge satchel bag seeing the exhibition in the museum. Hoping that someone is appreciating me when I appreciate the exhibits. It is best to come back a street shooting, how nice it is!

没有评论:

发表评论